Empowering our clients, our organization and our communities to achieve excellence.
To be the premier regional firm and the recognized leader in our service niches; as well as the employer of choice for professionals seeking a rewarding career.
Our Core Values
- Adherence to the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Commitment to responsive innovative services.
- Enabling team members to maximize their individual potential.
- Sensitivity to each employee’s balance of life and career commitments.
- Dedication to a unified team approach utilizing our firm-wide strengths and resources.
Working Together ConferenceSep 19 2019
Partner, Karen Benson, CPA served as an Examination Issues panelist with two IRS Western PA Group Managers at the Working Together conference on Sept. 19th,…
PICPA Young Leader AwardAug 27 2019
Congratulations Ashley Mocker Ashley Mocker was named one of the 2019 Young Leader Award recipients by the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA). The…
PICPA Young Leader AwardJul 02 2019
Congratulations Scott A. Herzing Each year the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) recognizes individuals under forty who demonstrate a commitment and passion toward…