Deborah M. Lewis is a Manager at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined the firm in 2006. She is a member of the firm’s Non-Profit/Government Services Group.
Deborah specializes in the auditing of non-profit organizations, governments, and affordable housing projects.
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, Edinboro, PA Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- PICPA Erie Chapter Executive Committee
Awards and Recognition
- 2016 Young Leader Award: PICPA Member to Watch
MPB Announces AcquisitionsNov 01 2019
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is committed to providing responsive innovative services and becoming the region’s recognized leader in our service niches. We are…
MPB Moves its Erie OfficeNov 01 2019
Effective November 1, 2019, McGill, Power, Bell & Associates LLP is moving into the former location of BKD, LLP at 2402 West 8th Street and…
Working Together ConferenceSep 19 2019
Partner, Karen Benson, CPA served as an Examination Issues panelist with two IRS Western PA Group Managers at the Working Together conference on Sept. 19th,…