Deborah M. Lewis is a Manager at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined the firm in 2006. She is a member of the firm’s Non-Profit/Government Services Group.
Deborah specializes in the auditing of non-profit organizations, governments, and affordable housing projects.
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, Edinboro, PA Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- PICPA Erie Chapter Executive Committee
Awards and Recognition
- 2016 Young Leader Award: PICPA Member to Watch
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP Returns to Grove CityJan 06 2017
Premier NW Pennsylvania Accounting Firm Expands to Mercer Co The public accounting firm of McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP has opened an office in…