Deborah M. Lewis is a Manager at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined the firm in 2006. She is a member of the firm’s Non-Profit/Government Services Group.
Deborah specializes in the auditing of non-profit organizations, governments, and affordable housing projects.
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, Edinboro, PA Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- PICPA Erie Chapter Executive Committee
Awards and Recognition
- 2016 Young Leader Award: PICPA Member to Watch
SECURE Act Client LetterJan 15 2020
Our firm strives to keep you informed of regulatory changes that impact the environments in which our clients
MPB Announces AcquisitionsNov 01 2019
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is committed to providing responsive innovative services and becoming the region’s recognized leader in our service niches. We are…