CPP – Payroll Services Coordinator
Richard A Clark CPP is a Payroll Services Coordinator at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He had over 23 years of experience prior to joining the firm in 2015. Rick specializes in payroll and sales tax accounting, Quickbooks, and monthly financial statement preparation.
Prior to joining our firm, Rick was appointed Chief Deputy Treasurer of Venango County, PA in 1992. He joined O’Polka & Co. in 1997 as a bookkeeper. He was then named Finance Director of a drug & alcohol treatment facility in Franklin, PA in 2004.
- Clarion University of PA, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major Accounting
- Certified Payroll Professional, CPP
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- PA Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
- Served as Treasurer – Grace Learning Center, Inc. (After School Latch Key Program) 12 Years
- Served as Treasurer – Calvary U.M. Church 5 Years
- Rotary Club – Franklin, PA
Payroll Services Coordinator
1446 Liberty Street
Franklin, Pennsylvania 16323
PHONE: (814) 437-9568 | FAX: (814) 437-2079