Richard A Clark CPP is a Payroll Services Coordinator at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He had over 23 years of experience prior to joining the firm in 2015. Rick specializes in payroll and sales tax accounting, Quickbooks, and monthly financial statement preparation.
Prior to joining our firm, Rick was appointed Chief Deputy Treasurer of Venango County, PA in 1992. He joined O’Polka & Co. in 1997 as a bookkeeper. He was then named Finance Director of a drug & alcohol treatment facility in Franklin, PA in 2004.
- Clarion University of PA, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major Accounting
- Certified Payroll Professional, CPP
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- PA Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
- Served as Treasurer – Grace Learning Center, Inc. (After School Latch Key Program) 12 Years
- Served as Treasurer – Calvary U.M. Church 5 Years
- Rotary Club – Franklin, PA
MPB Announces AcquisitionsNov 01 2019
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is committed to providing responsive innovative services and becoming the region’s recognized leader in our service niches. We are…
MPB Moves its Erie OfficeNov 01 2019
Effective November 1, 2019, McGill, Power, Bell & Associates LLP is moving into the former location of BKD, LLP at 2402 West 8th Street and…
Working Together ConferenceSep 19 2019
Partner, Karen Benson, CPA served as an Examination Issues panelist with two IRS Western PA Group Managers at the Working Together conference on Sept. 19th,…