Debbie Parker Pipp is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined the firm in 1976.
She specializes in for-profit manufacturing accounting, tax preparation, and software support services. She also engages with other non-manufacturing businesses and individuals for tax planning and tax filing services. She has experience working with C and S corporations, partnerships, individuals, nonprofit organizations, and trust entities.
She is a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Services, and Research and Experimentation (R&E) Tax Credit groups.
- Tax Accounting and Planning
- Management Consulting
- Manufacturing Job Costing Software Support
- Edinboro University, Edinboro, PA
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting and Economics
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Northwest Chapter of the NTMA, (Past Offices)
- Economic Progress Alliance of Crawford County, (Current Offices)
- The ARC of Crawford County, (Past Offices)
- Kiwanis Club of Meadville,(Past Offices)
CARES ActMar 28 2020
After years of gridlock in Congress, our political leaders are now working together to pass legislation and
free up funding to help American companies
Dave Niemira, CPA returns to MPBMar 24 2020
Dave Niemira, CPA rejoined the firm as a Supervisor in March 2020. Dave brings 12 years of combined experience in public accounting and as the…