CPA – Partner
Debbie Parker Pipp is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined the firm in 1976.
She specializes in non-profit organizations and for-profit manufacturing accounting, tax and software support services. She also engages with other non-manufacturing businesses and individuals for tax planning and tax filing services. She has experience working with C and S corporations, partnerships, individuals and trust entities.
She is a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Services, and Research and Experimentation (R&E) Tax Credit groups.
- Tax Accounting and Planning
- Management Consulting
- Manufacturing Job Costing Software Support
- Research and Experimentation Tax Credit Consulting
- Edinboro University, Edinboro, PA
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting and Economics
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Northwest Chapter of the NTMA, (Treasurer)
- Economic Progress Alliance of Crawford County, (Treasurer)
- The ARC of Crawford County, (Treasurer)
- Zonta Club of Meadville
- Kiwanis Club of Meadville,(President)
- Meadville Business and Professional Women’s Club
Debbie Parker Pipp
623 State St
Meadville, Pennsylvania 16335
PHONE: (814) 724-5890 | FAX: (814) 337-0929