Joy Strain is a Partner at Mcgill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined with the O’Polka & Company, Inc. merger and, has been with us since January of 1986.
Manages and conducts audits of governmental entities including school districts, non-profit organization, non-public/commercial audits, and ERISA audits. Considerable amount of time spent with respect to A-133 and yellow book audits.
Performs tax preparation and consulting services for corporations, partnerships, individuals, non-profit organizations, employee benefit plans and other tax related filings. Works closely with local attorneys in providing tax related services for estates and trusts.
Member of O’Polka & Company’s quality control and inspection committee.
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania, BS
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning
Professional and civic activities
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Troy Township, Crawford County, secretary/treasurer
- Maplewood High School Wrestling Boosters treasurer (past)
- Member of Titusville Area Chamber of Commerce
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP Returns to Grove CityJan 06 2017
Premier NW Pennsylvania Accounting Firm Expands to Mercer Co The public accounting firm of McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP has opened an office in…