Joy Strain is a Partner at Mcgill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined with the O’Polka & Company, Inc. merger and, has been with us since January of 1986.
Manages and conducts audits of governmental entities including school districts, non-profit organization, non-public/commercial audits, and ERISA audits. Considerable amount of time spent with respect to A-133 and yellow book audits.
Performs tax preparation and consulting services for corporations, partnerships, individuals, non-profit organizations, employee benefit plans and other tax related filings. Works closely with local attorneys in providing tax related services for estates and trusts.
Member of O’Polka & Company’s quality control and inspection committee.
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania, BS
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning
Professional and civic activities
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Troy Township, Crawford County, secretary/treasurer
- Maplewood High School Wrestling Boosters treasurer (past)
- Member of Titusville Area Chamber of Commerce
CARES ActMar 28 2020
After years of gridlock in Congress, our political leaders are now working together to pass legislation and
free up funding to help American companies
Dave Niemira, CPA returns to MPBMar 24 2020
Dave Niemira, CPA rejoined the firm as a Supervisor in March 2020. Dave brings 12 years of combined experience in public accounting and as the…