Joy Strain is a Partner at Mcgill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined with the O’Polka & Company, Inc. merger and, has been with us since January of 1986.
Manages and conducts audits of governmental entities including school districts, non-profit organization, non-public/commercial audits, and ERISA audits. Considerable amount of time spent with respect to A-133 and yellow book audits.
Performs tax preparation and consulting services for corporations, partnerships, individuals, non-profit organizations, employee benefit plans and other tax related filings. Works closely with local attorneys in providing tax related services for estates and trusts.
Member of O’Polka & Company’s quality control and inspection committee.
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania, BS
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning
Professional and civic activities
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Troy Township, Crawford County, secretary/treasurer
- Maplewood High School Wrestling Boosters treasurer (past)
- Member of Titusville Area Chamber of Commerce
MPB Announces AcquisitionsNov 01 2019
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is committed to providing responsive innovative services and becoming the region’s recognized leader in our service niches. We are…
MPB Moves its Erie OfficeNov 01 2019
Effective November 1, 2019, McGill, Power, Bell & Associates LLP is moving into the former location of BKD, LLP at 2402 West 8th Street and…
Working Together ConferenceSep 19 2019
Partner, Karen Benson, CPA served as an Examination Issues panelist with two IRS Western PA Group Managers at the Working Together conference on Sept. 19th,…