Kevin Oviatt is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He had over 3 years of experience prior to joining the firm in 2004. He is a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Services, Research and Experimentation Tax Credit, and Business Valuation and Litigation Support Groups.
Kevin is focused in individual and corporate tax planning and consultation. He is also a leader in the firm’s Research and Experimentation Tax Credit Group, where he works with clients in documenting and calculating tax benefits related to research and development.
Kevin has assisted several clients with business consulting services including business acquisitions, business valuations, and litigation support. He is also a member of the finance committee for the NTMA, Northwest Chapter.
- Pennsylvania State University – Behrend, Erie, PA Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
- Certified Valuation Analyst, CVA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Finance Council Member of NTMA
MPB Announces AcquisitionsNov 01 2019
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is committed to providing responsive innovative services and becoming the region’s recognized leader in our service niches. We are…
MPB Moves its Erie OfficeNov 01 2019
Effective November 1, 2019, McGill, Power, Bell & Associates LLP is moving into the former location of BKD, LLP at 2402 West 8th Street and…
Working Together ConferenceSep 19 2019
Partner, Karen Benson, CPA served as an Examination Issues panelist with two IRS Western PA Group Managers at the Working Together conference on Sept. 19th,…