Robert B. McMunigle is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He joined the firm in 1982. He is a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Services, Research and Experimentation Tax Credit, and Business Valuation and Litigation Support Groups.
Bob has been with the firm for over 30 years. He focuses his practice on working with manufacturers and other businesses on tax planning, business valuation and succession planning. He has over 25 years of experience with the oil and gas industry. Bob is also certified as a Personal Financial Specialist and offers estate planning and personal financial planning for individuals.
- Grove City College, Grove City, PA
Bachelor of Arts, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
- Personal Financial Specialist, PFS
- Accredited in Business Valuation, ABV
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Keystone Blind Association (Crawford County Advisory Board)
- United Community Independence Programs (Treasurer)
- St. Anthony of Padua (Chair of Finance Committee)
- Crawford County Literacy Council (Treasurer and Past President)
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP Returns to Grove CityJan 06 2017
Premier NW Pennsylvania Accounting Firm Expands to Mercer Co The public accounting firm of McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP has opened an office in…