Vinnie is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He joined the firm in 2019.
He provides clients with insights and solutions based on more than 35 years of wide-ranging audit, accounting and consulting experience. His clients include a broad base of businesses as well as non-profit institutions.
In the not-for-profit area, Vinnie is responsible for audit and consulting services provided to a significant number of tax-exempt clients each year. He also speaks on a wide range of topics affecting not-for-profit organizations. Vin has authored articles including Pennsylvania Act 141 for Nonprofit Endowments and The Importance of an Effective Employee Benefit Plan Audit.
Vinnie’s practice also includes automotive dealerships, serving clients in Pennsylvania, Virginia and Florida. Services include audit, review, and compiled financial statements, accounting consulting, tax preparation and consulting, succession planning for dealer principles, and more.
He also works on many employee benefit plan audits.
- St. Bonaventure University, St. Bonaventure, NY
- Bachelor of Scient Degree in Accounting
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (current)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (current)
- Board of Directors of Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest PA (current)
- Present, Board of Directors of Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest PA (past)
- Board of Directors of Kanzius Cancer Research Foundation (past)
- Erie Serra Club (current)
- President, Community Shelter Services (past)
- Board of Directors of Humane Society of NWPA (past)
- Corporator of Sant Vincent Health System (past)
SECURE Act Client LetterJan 15 2020
Our firm strives to keep you informed of regulatory changes that impact the environments in which our clients
MPB Announces AcquisitionsNov 01 2019
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is committed to providing responsive innovative services and becoming the region’s recognized leader in our service niches. We are…