CFE – Senior Accountant
Megan K. Madden is a Senior Accountant at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She had over 6 years of experience prior to joining the firm in 2016. She is a member of the firms Non-profit & Government Services Group.
Megan specializes in auditing for non-profit and governmental organizations.
- University of Pittsburgh, Bachelor of Science in Business Management with a minor in Accounting and Economics
- West Virginia University, Master of Science in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination
- Certified Fraud Examiner, CFE
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- PA Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
- Associate Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Titusville Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
1446 Liberty Street
Franklin, Pennsylvania 16323
PHONE: (814) 437-9568 | FAX: (814) 437-2079