Mitch Miller is a Senior Accountant at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He had over three years of experience prior to joining MPB in October 2019.
Mitch specializes in auditing non-profit, for-profit, and governmental organizations.
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting & Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Information Systems
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- PA Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
SECURE Act Client LetterJan 15 2020
Our firm strives to keep you informed of regulatory changes that impact the environments in which our clients
MPB Announces AcquisitionsNov 01 2019
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is committed to providing responsive innovative services and becoming the region’s recognized leader in our service niches. We are…