Phil Mashyna is a Senior Accountant at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He had over three years of experience prior to joining MPB in October 2016.
Phil specializes in auditing non-profit and governmental organizations, as well as performing tax services for individuals and partnerships.
- Hartwick College, Oneonta , NY
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting & Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration
- The Pennsylvania State University – The Behrend College, Erie, PA
- Master of Professional Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- PA Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
MPB Announces AcquisitionsNov 01 2019
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is committed to providing responsive innovative services and becoming the region’s recognized leader in our service niches. We are…
MPB Moves its Erie OfficeNov 01 2019
Effective November 1, 2019, McGill, Power, Bell & Associates LLP is moving into the former location of BKD, LLP at 2402 West 8th Street and…
Working Together ConferenceSep 19 2019
Partner, Karen Benson, CPA served as an Examination Issues panelist with two IRS Western PA Group Managers at the Working Together conference on Sept. 19th,…