Phil Mashyna is a Senior Accountant at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He had over three years of experience prior to joining MPB in October 2016.
Phil specializes in auditing non-profit and governmental organizations, as well as performing tax services for individuals and partnerships.
- Hartwick College, Oneonta , NY
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting & Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration
- The Pennsylvania State University – The Behrend College, Erie, PA
- Master of Professional Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- PA Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP Returns to Grove CityJan 06 2017
Premier NW Pennsylvania Accounting Firm Expands to Mercer Co The public accounting firm of McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP has opened an office in…