Mark Szitas is a Staff Accountant at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He had over 33 years of experience prior to joining the firm in 2015. Mark specializes in tax preparation for individuals and tax compliance issues.
Mark has thirty two plus years of experience in tax compliance with the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue.
- Grove City College, BA in Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- PA Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
- Elder, First Presbyterian Church, Meadville
- Bassmasters of Crawford County, President (Past)
- PICPA State Tax Committee
PICPA Young Leader AwardJul 02 2019
Congratulations Scott A. Herzing Each year the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) recognizes individuals under forty who demonstrate a commitment and passion toward…
Philip Held Promoted to SupervisorApr 15 2019
Philip Held, CPA has been promoted to the position of Supervisor in our Erie office. Phil specializes in financial statement and income tax preparation for…
Joshua Beerbower Promoted to Senior AccountantJan 31 2019
Joshua Beerbower has been promoted to the position of Senior Accountant in our Meadville office. Josh specializes in tax preparation for individuals and corporations as…