CPA – Supervisor
Jacqueline Schwab is a Supervisor at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She had over 7 years of experience prior to joining the firm in 2012. She is a member of the firm’s Nonprofit & Government Services Group.
Jacqueline specializes in providing accounting and auditing services to governmental and nonprofit organizations and preparation of individual and small business taxes.
- University of Southern Maine, Portland, ME
Bachelor of Arts, Communications
- University of Pittsburgh, Titusville, PA
Associate Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
623 State St
Meadville, Pennsylvania 16335
PHONE: (814) 724-5890 | FAX: (814) 337-0929