Philip M. Held is a Supervisor at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He had 16 years of experience prior to rejoining MPB in January 2016.
Phil has significant expertise in the healthcare industry and also specializes in financial statement and income tax preparation for individuals, partnerships and corporations. Phil is a member of the firm’s manufacturing service group.
- Grove City College, Grove City, PA
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- PA Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
- Member, Financial Advisory Board, Salvation Army, Meadville, PA (Feb 2005 – Present)
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP Returns to Grove CityJan 06 2017
Premier NW Pennsylvania Accounting Firm Expands to Mercer Co The public accounting firm of McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP has opened an office in…