Each estate planning situation is individual, unique, and sometimes a seemingly dauntless task. Our team of professionals at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP (MPB) couples a sincere, personalized approach with expertise to help you conquer the endless questions and concerns that arise. MPB’s certified Personal Financial Specialists (PFS) and Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP) use active discussion, research, and state-of-the-art resources to develop concrete estate planning strategies that best fit you and your family.
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates LLP’s experts help you:
- Define your estate planning goals by analyzing your assets and understanding your personal wishes.
- Create a working plan through cash flow considerations, gifting strategies, and tax planning. This includes the arrangements of estate management and conservation in the event of incapacitation or death.
- Prepare the best strategy by helping establish (or reviewing) your estate planning documents such as wills or trusts. We use titling strategies for assets and various trust vehicles for tax planning that will minimize taxes upon death.
- Implement your goals through preservation strategies and by amending your plan as needed.
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates LLP’s estate planning services include the following services:
- Preparation of Federal Tax Returns:
- Form 1041 – U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates & Trusts
- Form 709 – U.S. Gift (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return
- Consultation and review of:
- Federal Tax Form 706 – U.S. Estate (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return
- PA Rev. 1500 – Pennsylvania Inheritance Tax Return Resident Decedent
- Other states’ inheritance tax forms
The services of the professional team at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP does not end with the establishment of an estate/succession plan. MPB continues to monitor the plan with you, assists with implementing changes and provides tax guidance to your beneficiaries as the need arises.
SECURE Act Client LetterJan 15 2020
Our firm strives to keep you informed of regulatory changes that impact the environments in which our clients
MPB Announces AcquisitionsNov 01 2019
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is committed to providing responsive innovative services and becoming the region’s recognized leader in our service niches. We are…