This position is responsible for working closely with multiple clients to provide full-service accounting support including bookkeeping and general ledger preparation.
The following qualifications and experience are preferred:
- Experience with reconciling bank accounts, maintaining general ledger and payroll taxes.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Attention to detail, the ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously, and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information and to demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks Desktop and QB online.
Position will be full-time with some overtime required from January through April. There are opportunities in both our Erie and Meadville offices for this position.
Please send letter of interest and resume to [email protected]
MPB is an equal opportunity employer.
Nathan Marzka Earns CPA LicenseMay 11 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Nathan Marzka has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Nathan is a Senior Accountant at…
Scott Duda Earns CPA LicenseApr 27 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Scott Duda has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Scott is a Senior Accountant at…