McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLC offers a competitive Benefit Program:
- The Firm currently provides a choice of two health plans.
- Flexible Spending Accounts enable employees to set aside pre-tax money to pay for qualifying dependent day care and health care expenses.
- The Firm provides term life insurance, and short, and long-term disability insurances.
- The Firm sponsors a 401 (K) plan that includes a matching contribution.
- Flexible work arrangements mutually beneficial to MPB and employee.
Craig Moffatt joins MPBOct 02 2020
Craig C. Moffatt, CPA, MBA and MT, a former partner of BKD, LLP and a former CFO of large regional healthcare organization has joined the…
David Filson, CPA returns to MPBSep 02 2020
David Filson, CPA rejoined the firm as a Supervisor in the Franklin office in August 2020. David brings 15 years of public accounting experience to…
Report to the NationsApr 17 2020
The 2020 Report to the Nations—the ACFE’s 11th study on the costs and effects of occupational fraud—represents the latest in a series of reports dating back to the first edition published in 1996