McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLC offers a competitive Benefit Program:
- The Firm currently provides a choice of two health plans.
- Flexible Spending Accounts enable employees to set aside pre-tax money to pay for qualifying dependent day care and health care expenses.
- The Firm provides term life insurance, and short, and long-term disability insurances.
- The Firm sponsors a 401 (K) plan that includes a matching contribution.
- Flexible work arrangements mutually beneficial to MPB and employee.
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …
2020 Year-End Planning LetterDec 28 2020
December 8, 2020 To Our Valued Clients and Friends: 2020 was a year of unprecedented challenges, primarily due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19…