Empowering our clients, our organization and our communities to achieve excellence.
To be the premier regional firm and the recognized leader in our service niches; as well as the employer of choice for professionals seeking a rewarding career.
Our Core Values
- Adherence to the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Commitment to responsive innovative services.
- Enabling team members to maximize their individual potential.
- Sensitivity to each employee’s balance of life and career commitments.
- Dedication to a unified team approach utilizing our firm-wide strengths and resources.
Landon, Getz & Shawgo, 2021 PICPA Young Leader Award RecipientsJul 12 2021
Amanda Landon, CPA, Manager, Kaley Getz, CPA, Supervisor and Kasandra Shawgo, CPA, Senior Accountant are among an elite group of members who have demonstrated a…
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …