Empowering our clients, our organization and our communities to achieve excellence.
To be the premier regional firm and the recognized leader in our service niches; as well as the employer of choice for professionals seeking a rewarding career.
Our Core Values
- Adherence to the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Commitment to responsive innovative services.
- Enabling team members to maximize their individual potential.
- Sensitivity to each employee’s balance of life and career commitments.
- Dedication to a unified team approach utilizing our firm-wide strengths and resources.
Report to the NationsApr 17 2020
The 2020 Report to the Nations—the ACFE’s 11th study on the costs and effects of occupational fraud—represents the latest in a series of reports dating back to the first edition published in 1996
CARES ActMar 28 2020
After years of gridlock in Congress, our political leaders are now working together to pass legislation and
free up funding to help American companies
Dave Niemira, CPA returns to MPBMar 24 2020
Dave Niemira, CPA rejoined the firm as a Supervisor in March 2020. Dave brings 12 years of combined experience in public accounting and as the…