Empowering our clients, our organization and our communities to achieve excellence.
To be the premier regional firm and the recognized leader in our service niches; as well as the employer of choice for professionals seeking a rewarding career.
Our Core Values
- Adherence to the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Commitment to responsive innovative services.
- Enabling team members to maximize their individual potential.
- Sensitivity to each employee’s balance of life and career commitments.
- Dedication to a unified team approach utilizing our firm-wide strengths and resources.
Craig Moffatt joins MPBOct 02 2020
Craig C. Moffatt, CPA, MBA and MT, a former partner of BKD, LLP and a former CFO of large regional healthcare organization has joined the…
David Filson, CPA returns to MPBSep 02 2020
David Filson, CPA rejoined the firm as a Supervisor in the Franklin office in August 2020. David brings 15 years of public accounting experience to…
Report to the NationsApr 17 2020
The 2020 Report to the Nations—the ACFE’s 11th study on the costs and effects of occupational fraud—represents the latest in a series of reports dating back to the first edition published in 1996