Craig Moffatt, CPA, MBA, MT
Craig joined McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP in 2020. Before joining the Firm, he was the Chief Financial Officer to a large regional non-profit organization. Prior to his position as CFO, he was a tax partner at BKD, LLP, and a tax and audit partner with Malin, Bergquist & Company, LLP.
Craig brings 30+ years of tax, accounting and auditing experience to the Firm. He has extensive experience with individual tax planning and compliance, and provides consulting services to owners of family-run businesses and non-profit organizations. Craig also serves multiple clients in manufacturing and distribution industries, along with physicians and their related practices.
After leaving BKD, LLP, Craig became a CFO of a large nonprofit organization for over three years. The Organization had consolidated revenue in excess of $80 million and consisted of six large entities and four smaller entities in the health care field. Craig has extensive experience in running and managing a large fiscal office over multiple cities. Craig’s duties included the review of monthly financials and the presentation of those financials to the various Boards. Craig was also responsible for the annual audits and related tax filings for all the Organizations. He was a member of the executive committee overseeing the operations and assisted in developing the strategic planning for these Organizations. He also guided the budget process along with the cash flow budgets and the five-year capital acquisition budgets. Craig guided the conversion of the various entities to a single system general ledger package, plus he spearheaded many of the endeavors to unify the accounting, banking, and other financial procedures for the entities within the Organization.
- Gannon University – Bachelor of Science – Finance
- University of Pittsburgh – Master’s of Business Administration with concentration in Accounting (MBA)
- University of Akron – Master’s of Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (current)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (current)
- President of the Erie Chapter of Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (past)
- Basketball Coach – Our Lady of Peace 7th & 8th grade girls (current)
- The Reason for Our Hope – Treasurer (past)
- Our Lady of Peace Financial Council (past)
- International Institute of Erie (past)
Nathan Marzka Earns CPA LicenseMay 11 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Nathan Marzka has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Nathan is a Senior Accountant at…
Scott Duda Earns CPA LicenseApr 27 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Scott Duda has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Scott is a Senior Accountant at…