Matt C. Zinna is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He joined the firm in 2019.
He brings more than 15 years of experience in audit and attest and consulting and services to the non-profit, higher education and governmental development industries. Many of Matt’s clients are subject to US Office of Management and Budget Circular A-133.
Matt is a member of the firm’s Non-profit and Government Service Group and Quality Control committee.
- Mercyhurst University
- Bachelor of Arts, Accounting & Business Management
Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Treasurer, Board of Directors of the Fairview School Foundation
- Flagship Niagara League’s Mariners’ Ball Committee Member
- Board Directors of Early Connections, Inc.
- Member, Hamot Health Foundation Board of Corporators
MPB Announces 2022 PromotionsJan 03 2022
MANAGERS: Ross Lockwood, Sean Vanderhoof, Cathy Humphrey, SUPERVISOR: Nate Miller, SENIORS: Scott Duda, Jessica Keith, Julia Fair, Scott Simcoe, Haley Barnhart, Jennifer Slawson
James Slater, CPA joins MPBOct 13 2021
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is pleased to welcome James B. Slater to our team! Building a great team requires finding the ideal blend…
Landon, Getz & Shawgo, 2021 PICPA Young Leader Award RecipientsJul 12 2021
Amanda Landon, CPA, Manager, Kaley Getz, CPA, Supervisor and Kasandra Shawgo, CPA, Senior Accountant are among an elite group of members who have demonstrated a…