CPA – Partner
Matt C. Zinna is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He joined the firm in 2019.
He brings more than 15 years of experience in audit and attest and consulting and services to the non-profit, higher education and governmental development industries. Many of Matt’s clients are subject to US Office of Management and Budget Circular A-133.
Matt is a member of the firm’s Non-profit and Government Service Group and Quality Control committee.
- Mercyhurst University
- Bachelor of Arts, Accounting & Business Management
Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Treasurer, Board of Directors of the Fairview School Foundation
- Flagship Niagara League’s Mariners’ Ball Committee Member
- Board Directors of Early Connections, Inc.
- Member, Hamot Health Foundation Board of Corporators
Nathan Marzka Earns CPA LicenseMay 11 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Nathan Marzka has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Nathan is a Senior Accountant at…
Scott Duda Earns CPA LicenseApr 27 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Scott Duda has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Scott is a Senior Accountant at…