Matt C. Zinna is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He joined the firm in 2019.
He brings more than 15 years of experience in audit and attest and consulting and services to the non-profit, higher education and governmental development industries. Many of Matt’s clients are subject to US Office of Management and Budget Circular A-133.
Matt is a member of the firm’s Non-profit and Government Service Group and Quality Control committee.
- Mercyhurst University
- Bachelor of Arts, Accounting & Business Management
Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Treasurer, Board of Directors of the Fairview School Foundation
- Flagship Niagara League’s Mariners’ Ball Committee Member
- Board Directors of Early Connections, Inc.
Landon, Getz & Shawgo, 2021 PICPA Young Leader Award RecipientsJul 12 2021
Amanda Landon, CPA, Manager, Kaley Getz, CPA, Supervisor and Kasandra Shawgo, CPA, Senior Accountant are among an elite group of members who have demonstrated a…
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …