Matt C. Zinna is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He joined the firm in 2019.
He brings more than 15 years of experience in audit and attest and consulting and services to the non-profit, higher education and governmental development industries. Many of Matt’s clients are subject to US Office of Management and Budget Circular A-133.
Matt is a member of the firm’s Non-profit and Government Service Group and Quality Control committee.
- Mercyhurst University
- Bachelor of Arts, Accounting & Business Management
Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Treasurer, Board of Directors of the Fairview School Foundation
- Flagship Niagara League’s Mariners’ Ball Committee Member
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …
2020 Year-End Planning LetterDec 28 2020
December 8, 2020 To Our Valued Clients and Friends: 2020 was a year of unprecedented challenges, primarily due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19…