Royce L. Reichel is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined the firm in 2000.
Royce has extensive experience with individual and corporate tax accounting, including consultation and planning. She also focuses on auditing for-profit entities and employee benefit plans.
She is the captain of the Retirement Plan Services Group and a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Services Group and Information Technology Committee.
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Employee Benefit Plan Committee
- Northwest Chapter Executive Committee (Past)
- 2014 Yound Leaders Award
- Active Aging, Inc., President, Treasurer (Past)
- Meadville Medical Center Corporate Board
- Meadville Family YMCA
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …
2020 Year-End Planning LetterDec 28 2020
December 8, 2020 To Our Valued Clients and Friends: 2020 was a year of unprecedented challenges, primarily due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19…
2021 Consolidated Appropriations ActDec 28 2020
To our Valued Clients, As many of you have already heard in the news media, Congress passed the 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) which not…