Royce L. Reichel is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined the firm in 2000.
Royce has extensive experience with individual and corporate tax accounting, including consultation and planning. She also focuses on auditing for-profit entities and employee benefit plans.
She is the captain of the Retirement Plan Services Group and a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Services Group and Information Technology Committee.
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Employee Benefit Plan Committee
- Northwest Chapter Executive Committee (Past)
- 2014 Yound Leaders Award
- Active Aging, Inc., President, Treasurer (Past)
- Meadville Medical Center Corporate Board
- Meadville Family YMCA
Report to the NationsApr 17 2020
The 2020 Report to the Nations—the ACFE’s 11th study on the costs and effects of occupational fraud—represents the latest in a series of reports dating back to the first edition published in 1996
CARES ActMar 28 2020
After years of gridlock in Congress, our political leaders are now working together to pass legislation and
free up funding to help American companies
Dave Niemira, CPA returns to MPBMar 24 2020
Dave Niemira, CPA rejoined the firm as a Supervisor in March 2020. Dave brings 12 years of combined experience in public accounting and as the…