Royce L. Reichel is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined the firm in 2000.
Royce has extensive experience with individual and corporate tax accounting, including consultation and planning. She also focuses on auditing for-profit entities and employee benefit plans.
She is the captain of the Retirement Plan Services Group and a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Services Group and Information Technology Committee.
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Employee Benefit Plan Committee
- Northwest Chapter Executive Committee (Past)
- 2014 Yound Leaders Award
- Active Aging, Inc., President, Treasurer (Past)
- Meadville Medical Center Corporate Board
- Meadville Family YMCA
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …
2020 Year-End Planning LetterDec 28 2020
December 8, 2020 To Our Valued Clients and Friends: 2020 was a year of unprecedented challenges, primarily due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19…