Shannon Ongley is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined the firm in 2003. She is a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Services Group.
Shannon specializes in providing accounting and auditing services to for-profit businesses. Shannon also performs tax preparation and planning for individuals, partnerships, and corporations.
- Pennsylvania State University The Behrend College, Erie, PA
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Learning Center K – 8 School, Treasurer
- Northwest Chapter of the NTMA (Treasurer)
Landon, Getz & Shawgo, 2021 PICPA Young Leader Award RecipientsJul 12 2021
Amanda Landon, CPA, Manager, Kaley Getz, CPA, Supervisor and Kasandra Shawgo, CPA, Senior Accountant are among an elite group of members who have demonstrated a…
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …