Shannon Ongley is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined the firm in 2003. She is a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Services Group.
Shannon specializes in providing accounting and auditing services to for-profit businesses. Shannon also performs tax preparation and planning for individuals, partnerships, and corporations.
- Pennsylvania State University The Behrend College, Erie, PA
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Learning Center K – 8 School, Treasurer
- Northwest Chapter of the NTMA (Treasurer)
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …
2020 Year-End Planning LetterDec 28 2020
December 8, 2020 To Our Valued Clients and Friends: 2020 was a year of unprecedented challenges, primarily due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19…