Shannon Ongley is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined the firm in 2003. She is a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Services Group.
Shannon specializes in providing accounting and auditing services to for-profit businesses. Shannon also performs tax preparation and planning for individuals, partnerships, and corporations.
- Pennsylvania State University The Behrend College, Erie, PA
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- The Creating Landscapes Learning Center, Treasurer
Report to the NationsApr 17 2020
The 2020 Report to the Nations—the ACFE’s 11th study on the costs and effects of occupational fraud—represents the latest in a series of reports dating back to the first edition published in 1996
CARES ActMar 28 2020
After years of gridlock in Congress, our political leaders are now working together to pass legislation and
free up funding to help American companies
Dave Niemira, CPA returns to MPBMar 24 2020
Dave Niemira, CPA rejoined the firm as a Supervisor in March 2020. Dave brings 12 years of combined experience in public accounting and as the…