CPA – Partner
Susan is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She rejoined the firm in 2016.
She brings more than 30 years of experience in accounting and taxation for individuals, businesses and fiduciaries to her role as a Certified Public Accountant. During her career, she has developed expertise in tax planning for small businesses and individuals, and computer software consulting. Susan is also a part of the firm’s CARES Act / Payroll Protection Program Task Force.
Maintaining a close, working knowledge of her clients’ affairs at the Partner level allows Susan to use the breadth of our firms’ experience to benefit each of her clients on a regular basis as they encounter the challenges of today’s business world.
Grove City College, Grove City, PA
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Board of Directors of Mercer County State Bank (current)
- Board of Directors of George Junior Republic (current)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (current)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (current)
- Rotary Club of Grove City (current)
- Board of Directors of Grove City Area United Way (past)
- Board of Directors of Grove City Chamber of Commerce (past)
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …
2020 Year-End Planning LetterDec 28 2020
December 8, 2020 To Our Valued Clients and Friends: 2020 was a year of unprecedented challenges, primarily due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19…