CPA – Partner
Susan is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She rejoined the firm in 2016.
She brings more than 30 years of experience in accounting and taxation for individuals, businesses and fiduciaries to her role as a Certified Public Accountant. During her career, she has developed expertise in tax planning for small businesses and individuals, and computer software consulting. Susan is also a part of the firm’s CARES Act / Payroll Protection Program Task Force.
Maintaining a close, working knowledge of her clients’ affairs at the Partner level allows Susan to use the breadth of our firms’ experience to benefit each of her clients on a regular basis as they encounter the challenges of today’s business world.
Grove City College, Grove City, PA
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Board of Directors of Mercer County State Bank (current)
- Board of Directors of George Junior Republic (current)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (current)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (current)
- Rotary Club of Grove City (current)
- Board of Directors of Grove City Area United Way (past)
- Board of Directors of Grove City Chamber of Commerce (past)
Craig Moffatt joins MPBOct 02 2020
Craig C. Moffatt, CPA, MBA and MT, a former partner of BKD, LLP and a former CFO of large regional healthcare organization has joined the…
David Filson, CPA returns to MPBSep 02 2020
David Filson, CPA rejoined the firm as a Supervisor in the Franklin office in August 2020. David brings 15 years of public accounting experience to…
Report to the NationsApr 17 2020
The 2020 Report to the Nations—the ACFE’s 11th study on the costs and effects of occupational fraud—represents the latest in a series of reports dating back to the first edition published in 1996