Vinnie is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He joined the firm in 2019.
He provides clients with insights and solutions based on more than 35 years of wide-ranging audit, accounting and consulting experience. His clients include a broad base of businesses as well as non-profit institutions.
In the not-for-profit area, Vinnie is responsible for audit and consulting services provided to a significant number of tax-exempt clients each year. He also speaks on a wide range of topics affecting not-for-profit organizations. Vin has authored articles including Pennsylvania Act 141 for Nonprofit Endowments and The Importance of an Effective Employee Benefit Plan Audit.
Vinnie’s practice also includes automotive dealerships, serving clients in Pennsylvania, Virginia and Florida. Services include audit, review, and compiled financial statements, accounting consulting, tax preparation and consulting, succession planning for dealer principles, and more.
He also works on many employee benefit plan audits.
- St. Bonaventure University, St. Bonaventure, NY
- Bachelor of Scient Degree in Accounting
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (current)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (current)
- Board of Directors of Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest PA (current)
- Board Member and Treasurer of The Nonprofit Partnership (current)
- Present, Board of Directors of Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest PA (past)
- Board of Directors of Kanzius Cancer Research Foundation (past)
- Erie Serra Club (current)
- President, Community Shelter Services (past)
- Board of Directors of Humane Society of NWPA (past)
- Corporator of Sant Vincent Health System (past)
Craig Moffatt joins MPBOct 02 2020
Craig C. Moffatt, CPA, MBA and MT, a former partner of BKD, LLP and a former CFO of large regional healthcare organization has joined the…
David Filson, CPA returns to MPBSep 02 2020
David Filson, CPA rejoined the firm as a Supervisor in the Franklin office in August 2020. David brings 15 years of public accounting experience to…
Report to the NationsApr 17 2020
The 2020 Report to the Nations—the ACFE’s 11th study on the costs and effects of occupational fraud—represents the latest in a series of reports dating back to the first edition published in 1996