Vinnie is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He joined the firm in 2019.
He provides clients with insights and solutions based on more than 35 years of wide-ranging audit, accounting and consulting experience. His clients include a broad base of businesses as well as non-profit institutions.
In the not-for-profit area, Vinnie is responsible for audit and consulting services provided to a significant number of tax-exempt clients each year. He also speaks on a wide range of topics affecting not-for-profit organizations. Vin has authored articles including Pennsylvania Act 141 for Nonprofit Endowments and The Importance of an Effective Employee Benefit Plan Audit.
Vinnie’s practice also includes automotive dealerships, serving clients in Pennsylvania, Virginia and Florida. Services include audit, review, and compiled financial statements, accounting consulting, tax preparation and consulting, succession planning for dealer principles, and more.
He also works on many employee benefit plan audits.
- St. Bonaventure University, St. Bonaventure, NY
- Bachelor of Scient Degree in Accounting
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (current)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (current)
- Board of Directors of Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest PA (current)
- Board Member and Treasurer of The Nonprofit Partnership (current)
- Present, Board of Directors of Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest PA (past)
- Board of Directors of Kanzius Cancer Research Foundation (past)
- Erie Serra Club (current)
- President, Community Shelter Services (past)
- Board of Directors of Humane Society of NWPA (past)
- Corporator of Sant Vincent Health System (past)
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …
2020 Year-End Planning LetterDec 28 2020
December 8, 2020 To Our Valued Clients and Friends: 2020 was a year of unprecedented challenges, primarily due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19…