Kasandra D. Shawgo, CPA is a Senior Accountant at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She had over 4 years of experience prior to joining the firm in 2019.
- Thiel College, Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting and Business Administration.
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- PA Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member, Mercer County Young Professionals
- Member, Thiel College Alumni Board
- Aware Board, Treasurer
- PICPA Young Professionals Thought Leadership Committee, Member
- 2021 PICPA Young Leader Award Recipient
Nathan Marzka Earns CPA LicenseMay 11 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Nathan Marzka has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Nathan is a Senior Accountant at…
Scott Duda Earns CPA LicenseApr 27 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Scott Duda has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Scott is a Senior Accountant at…