Emily A. Powell is a Supervisor at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She had six years of experience prior to joining the firm in 2019.
Emily specializes in financial statement and income tax preparation for individuals, partnerships and corporations.
- Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock, PA Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Accounting & Finance, Cum Laude
- Walden University, Master of Science: Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Landon, Getz & Shawgo, 2021 PICPA Young Leader Award RecipientsJul 12 2021
Amanda Landon, CPA, Manager, Kaley Getz, CPA, Supervisor and Kasandra Shawgo, CPA, Senior Accountant are among an elite group of members who have demonstrated a…
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …