CPA – Supervisor
Jessica L. Hamilton is a Supervisor at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She had three years experience prior to joining the firm in 2008. She is a member of the firm’s Non-profit & Government Services Group.
Jessica specializes in auditing for non-profit and governmental organizations.
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania, Clarion, PA
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Meadville Lion’s Club, Member
- Cub Scout Pack #231, Den Leader & Finance Committee Member
- Crawford County School for Adult Education, Finance Committee Member
Nathan Marzka Earns CPA LicenseMay 11 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Nathan Marzka has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Nathan is a Senior Accountant at…
Scott Duda Earns CPA LicenseApr 27 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Scott Duda has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Scott is a Senior Accountant at…