Jordan Belosh is a Supervisor at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He had over 7 years of experience prior to joining MPB in January 2017.
Jordan specializes in providing accounting and auditing services to governmental and non-profit organizations.
- Westminster College, New Wilmington, PA
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Treasurer, Crawford County Coalition on Housing Needs, Inc
Landon, Getz & Shawgo, 2021 PICPA Young Leader Award RecipientsJul 12 2021
Amanda Landon, CPA, Manager, Kaley Getz, CPA, Supervisor and Kasandra Shawgo, CPA, Senior Accountant are among an elite group of members who have demonstrated a…
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …