Jordan Belosh is a Supervisor at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He had over 7 years of experience prior to joining MPB in January 2017.
Jordan specializes in providing accounting and auditing services to governmental and non-profit organizations.
- Westminster College, New Wilmington, PA
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Treasurer, Crawford County Coalition on Housing Needs, Inc
Nathan Marzka Earns CPA LicenseMay 11 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Nathan Marzka has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Nathan is a Senior Accountant at…
Scott Duda Earns CPA LicenseApr 27 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Scott Duda has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Scott is a Senior Accountant at…