Jordan Belosh is a Supervisor at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He had over 7 years of experience prior to joining MPB in January 2017.
Jordan specializes in providing accounting and auditing services to governmental and non-profit organizations.
- Westminster College, New Wilmington, PA
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Treasurer, Crawford County Coalition on Housing Needs, Inc
Report to the NationsApr 17 2020
The 2020 Report to the Nations—the ACFE’s 11th study on the costs and effects of occupational fraud—represents the latest in a series of reports dating back to the first edition published in 1996
CARES ActMar 28 2020
After years of gridlock in Congress, our political leaders are now working together to pass legislation and
free up funding to help American companies
Dave Niemira, CPA returns to MPBMar 24 2020
Dave Niemira, CPA rejoined the firm as a Supervisor in March 2020. Dave brings 12 years of combined experience in public accounting and as the…