Philip M. Held is a Supervisor at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He had 16 years of experience prior to rejoining MPB in January 2016.
Phil has significant expertise in the healthcare industry and also specializes in financial statement and income tax preparation for individuals, partnerships and corporations. Phil is a member of the firm’s manufacturing service group.
- Grove City College, Grove City, PA
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- PA Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
- Member, Financial Advisory Board, Salvation Army, Meadville, PA (Feb 2005 – Present)
Nathan Marzka Earns CPA LicenseMay 11 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Nathan Marzka has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Nathan is a Senior Accountant at…
Scott Duda Earns CPA LicenseApr 27 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Scott Duda has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Scott is a Senior Accountant at…