Philip M. Held is a Supervisor at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He had 16 years of experience prior to rejoining MPB in January 2016.
Phil has significant expertise in the healthcare industry and also specializes in financial statement and income tax preparation for individuals, partnerships and corporations. Phil is a member of the firm’s manufacturing service group.
- Grove City College, Grove City, PA
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- PA Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
- Member, Financial Advisory Board, Salvation Army, Meadville, PA (Feb 2005 – Present)
Landon, Getz & Shawgo, 2021 PICPA Young Leader Award RecipientsJul 12 2021
Amanda Landon, CPA, Manager, Kaley Getz, CPA, Supervisor and Kasandra Shawgo, CPA, Senior Accountant are among an elite group of members who have demonstrated a…
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …