Ross Lockwood is a Supervisor at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He has over 15 years of public accounting experience prior to joining MPB in December of 2020.
Ross specializes in tax accounting including the preparation of corporate, individual, and non-profit tax returns as well as tax planning and consulting. He also has prior experience with audit and attestation engagements.
- Penn State Erie – The Behrend College
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting (minor in Management)
- Certified Public Accountant – CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Meadville Public Library Board – President
- PICPA Northwestern Chapter Executive Committee
Landon, Getz & Shawgo, 2021 PICPA Young Leader Award RecipientsJul 12 2021
Amanda Landon, CPA, Manager, Kaley Getz, CPA, Supervisor and Kasandra Shawgo, CPA, Senior Accountant are among an elite group of members who have demonstrated a…
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …