Paula Summers-Milliner is a Senior Accountant at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She had 8 years of experience prior to joining MPB in January 2017.
Paula has significant experience providing accounting and tax services for a variety of industries. She specializes in payroll, bookkeeping, software set-up, support and troubleshooting for multiple versions of QuickBooks, income tax preparation for individuals, partnerships and corporations. Paula is a member of the firm’s tax service group.
- Individual Tax Preparation
- Business Tax Preparation
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Reporting
- Payroll Processing
- Forecasts and Projections
- Quickbooks and Software Consulting
- For Profit
- Non-profit and Government
- Kaplan University — Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- Eastern Gateway Community College — Associate Degree in Law Enforcement; Associate Degree in Corrections
Professional and Civic Organizations
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)