In this rapidly changing tax environment, every business needs a trusted tax consultant as part of their management team. We at MPB help our business clients take advantage of economic and tax savings opportunities and we would also like to help your enterprise. If you are interested in any of the topics listed below, please reach out to our tax consulting team. We would love to meet with you to see if MPB is a good fit for you.
- How will the new Tax Act affect my business?
- How can I best take advantage of the new Qualified Business Income Deduction?
- Does my business qualify to take advantage of the now permanent Research & Experimentation Tax Credit?
- Are there other business or payroll tax credit opportunities that I could claim?
- How does our Company’s financial statistics compare to its peers?
- Is my current business entity type correct for my business?
- Is the structure of our retirement plan best for my business?
- How can I analyze whether it is best to lease or purchase vehicles & equipment?
- What business strategies should I consider?
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP has experienced Certified Public Accountants and tax professionals to assist business owners in making the right decisions for the present and future of their operation. At MPB, we not only pursue continuing professional education to stay on top of each change of the tax law, we frequently hold seminars to educate others as well. This dedication to continuing education in each tax law change allows MPB to provide every client with the best options available for their business.
Industry / Specializations include:
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Custom Manufacturing
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Film Production
- Health and Medical Services
- Nonprofit & Social Services
- Oil and Gas (Service and Leasing)
- Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
- Real Estate
- Research and Experimentation Tax Credits
- Retail / Consumer Goods
- Special Trade Contractors
- Tool & Die
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …
2020 Year-End Planning LetterDec 28 2020
December 8, 2020 To Our Valued Clients and Friends: 2020 was a year of unprecedented challenges, primarily due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19…
2021 Consolidated Appropriations ActDec 28 2020
To our Valued Clients, As many of you have already heard in the news media, Congress passed the 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) which not…