In this rapidly changing tax environment, every business needs a trusted tax consultant as part of their management team. We at MPB help our business clients take advantage of economic and tax savings opportunities and we would also like to help your enterprise. If you are interested in any of the topics listed below, please reach out to our tax consulting team. We would love to meet with you to see if MPB is a good fit for you.
- How will the new Tax Act affect my business?
- How can I best take advantage of the new Qualified Business Income Deduction?
- Does my business qualify to take advantage of the now permanent Research & Experimentation Tax Credit?
- Are there other business or payroll tax credit opportunities that I could claim?
- How does our Company’s financial statistics compare to its peers?
- Is my current business entity type correct for my business?
- Is the structure of our retirement plan best for my business?
- How can I analyze whether it is best to lease or purchase vehicles & equipment?
- What business strategies should I consider?
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP has experienced Certified Public Accountants and tax professionals to assist business owners in making the right decisions for the present and future of their operation. At MPB, we not only pursue continuing professional education to stay on top of each change of the tax law, we frequently hold seminars to educate others as well. This dedication to continuing education in each tax law change allows MPB to provide every client with the best options available for their business.
Industry / Specializations include:
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Custom Manufacturing
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Film Production
- Health and Medical Services
- Nonprofit & Social Services
- Oil and Gas (Service and Leasing)
- Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
- Real Estate
- Research and Experimentation Tax Credits
- Retail / Consumer Goods
- Special Trade Contractors
- Tool & Die
MPB Announces 2022 PromotionsJan 03 2022
MANAGERS: Ross Lockwood, Sean Vanderhoof, Cathy Humphrey, SUPERVISOR: Nate Miller, SENIORS: Scott Duda, Jessica Keith, Julia Fair, Scott Simcoe, Haley Barnhart, Jennifer Slawson
James Slater, CPA joins MPBOct 13 2021
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is pleased to welcome James B. Slater to our team! Building a great team requires finding the ideal blend…
Landon, Getz & Shawgo, 2021 PICPA Young Leader Award RecipientsJul 12 2021
Amanda Landon, CPA, Manager, Kaley Getz, CPA, Supervisor and Kasandra Shawgo, CPA, Senior Accountant are among an elite group of members who have demonstrated a…