It is never too early to begin financial planning. Whether you need assistance with education, estate or investment planning, our certified Personal Financial Specialists (PFS) at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP (MPB) can work with you by developing personalized financial plans most suitable for you and your loved ones. We assist you every step of the way by helping you achieve your financial goals, and we provide one-on-one guidance to help you meet short- and long-term needs.
The steps for creating and maintaining a solid financial plan include:
- Evaluating your current financial status by gathering data, analyzing your assets and measuring your risk tolerance.
- Understanding the options available to maximize financial growth and minimize tax liability. This includes planned savings, individual retirement accounts (IRAs), 401(k) pension accounts, and PA 529 college savings programs.
- Establishing practical goals to help you meet short-term and long-term needs.
- Developing and implementing a plan that best fits your unique financial situation.
- Maintaining your financial plan through close monitoring and making necessary adjustments as your financial needs change.
The team at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP offers extensive professional knowledge in the following areas:
- Asset Allocation
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Financial advising in Collaborative Practice Cases
- Income Tax Planning
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Succession Planning
The professionals at Mc Gill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP know that life is ever changing. MPB is here to assist with analyzing your financial planning needs and providing guidance as changes become necessary.
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …
2020 Year-End Planning LetterDec 28 2020
December 8, 2020 To Our Valued Clients and Friends: 2020 was a year of unprecedented challenges, primarily due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19…
2021 Consolidated Appropriations ActDec 28 2020
To our Valued Clients, As many of you have already heard in the news media, Congress passed the 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) which not…