It is never too early to begin financial planning. Whether you need assistance with education, estate or investment planning, our certified Personal Financial Specialists (PFS) at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP (MPB) can work with you by developing personalized financial plans most suitable for you and your loved ones. We assist you every step of the way by helping you achieve your financial goals, and we provide one-on-one guidance to help you meet short- and long-term needs.
The steps for creating and maintaining a solid financial plan include:
- Evaluating your current financial status by gathering data, analyzing your assets and measuring your risk tolerance.
- Understanding the options available to maximize financial growth and minimize tax liability. This includes planned savings, individual retirement accounts (IRAs), 401(k) pension accounts, and PA 529 college savings programs.
- Establishing practical goals to help you meet short-term and long-term needs.
- Developing and implementing a plan that best fits your unique financial situation.
- Maintaining your financial plan through close monitoring and making necessary adjustments as your financial needs change.
The team at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP offers extensive professional knowledge in the following areas:
- Asset Allocation
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Financial advising in Collaborative Practice Cases
- Income Tax Planning
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Succession Planning
The professionals at Mc Gill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP know that life is ever changing. MPB is here to assist with analyzing your financial planning needs and providing guidance as changes become necessary.
Report to the NationsApr 17 2020
The 2020 Report to the Nations—the ACFE’s 11th study on the costs and effects of occupational fraud—represents the latest in a series of reports dating back to the first edition published in 1996
CARES ActMar 28 2020
After years of gridlock in Congress, our political leaders are now working together to pass legislation and
free up funding to help American companies
Dave Niemira, CPA returns to MPBMar 24 2020
Dave Niemira, CPA rejoined the firm as a Supervisor in March 2020. Dave brings 12 years of combined experience in public accounting and as the…