Part-Time CFO Services
Do you run a small or growing business? A non-profit organization? Or maybe you just do not have the funds or revenue to support hiring a full-time CFO. If these scenarios sound familiar, hiring a part-time CFO could be the solution to gain the benefits of an experienced financial executive at a fraction of the costs of a full-time CFO.
There can be many reasons why your business should consider a part-time CFO. Common reasons why your business or organization may need a part-time CFO : funds may not be currently available for a full-time CFO, looking to replace someone who has left or taken an extended leave of absence, to oversee a special project or assist with a complex fiscal issue or to bridge the gap when financial expertise is needed.
When hiring one of our Part-Time CFO consultants not only do you get an experienced financial executive, but you get the support of the firm’s experts. The firm has individuals who are experts in taxation, auditing, valuations, litigation, bankruptcy, and other consulting services. These individuals also cover a wide spectrum of business and organizations which include manufacturing, distribution, dealerships, nonprofits, and healthcare.
The following activities can be provided by our Part-time CFO’s without breaking your company’s budget.
- Oversee forward-looking financial initiatives
- Participate in and provide guidance on current and long-range strategic planning activities
- Provide a clear understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, the effect on the financials and how to prepare for major accounting changes
- Implement tax saving strategies
- Provide guidance and oversight on operating budgets to project the financials goals and generate helpful trend analysis.
- Provide guidance and oversight on capital budgets and assist in capital acquisitions.
- Provide guidance and oversight to forecast and manage cash flows
- Monitor and review internal financials to improve quality, timeliness, and accuracy
- Assist in compliance requirements – audits, tax filings, etc.
- Assist in bank financing and negotiations with bankers
- Review, design and document internal controls and segregation of duties.
- Train and manage fiscal personnel
- Assist in developing the fiscal department’s procedures for record keeping, documentation and communications
Our Part-Time CFO’s are experienced in working with businesses and organizations of all sizes, industries, and stages of growth. Contact us to speak with one of our experts or discuss how an outsourced part-time CFO can help your company achieve its goals faster.
James Slater, CPA joins MPBOct 13 2021
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is pleased to welcome James B. Slater to our team! Building a great team requires finding the ideal blend…
Landon, Getz & Shawgo, 2021 PICPA Young Leader Award RecipientsJul 12 2021
Amanda Landon, CPA, Manager, Kaley Getz, CPA, Supervisor and Kasandra Shawgo, CPA, Senior Accountant are among an elite group of members who have demonstrated a…
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…