McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLC offers a competitive Benefit Program:
- The Firm currently provides a choice of two health plans.
- Flexible Spending Accounts enable employees to set aside pre-tax money to pay for qualifying dependent day care and health care expenses.
- The Firm provides term life insurance, and short, and long-term disability insurances.
- The Firm sponsors a 401 (K) plan that includes a matching contribution.
- Flexible work arrangements mutually beneficial to MPB and employee.
MPB Announces AcquisitionsNov 01 2019
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is committed to providing responsive innovative services and becoming the region’s recognized leader in our service niches. We are…
MPB Moves its Erie OfficeNov 01 2019
Effective November 1, 2019, McGill, Power, Bell & Associates LLP is moving into the former location of BKD, LLP at 2402 West 8th Street and…
Working Together ConferenceSep 19 2019
Partner, Karen Benson, CPA served as an Examination Issues panelist with two IRS Western PA Group Managers at the Working Together conference on Sept. 19th,…