McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLC offers a competitive Benefit Program:
- The Firm currently provides a choice of two health plans.
- Flexible Spending Accounts enable employees to set aside pre-tax money to pay for qualifying dependent day care and health care expenses.
- The Firm provides term life insurance, and short, and long-term disability insurances.
- The Firm sponsors a 401 (K) plan that includes a matching contribution.
- Flexible work arrangements mutually beneficial to MPB and employee.
SECURE Act Client LetterJan 15 2020
Our firm strives to keep you informed of regulatory changes that impact the environments in which our clients
MPB Announces AcquisitionsNov 01 2019
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is committed to providing responsive innovative services and becoming the region’s recognized leader in our service niches. We are…