Amanda Landon is a Manager at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She had 11 years of experience prior to joining MPB in January 2017.
Amanda specializes in providing accounting and auditing services to governmental and nonprofit organizations.
- Westminster College, New Wilmington, PA
Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- PA Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
- Mercer County Women’s Connect
- Involved in various church activities
- 2016 Mercer County 40 Under Forty Recipient
- Graduate of Leadership Grove City
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP Returns to Grove CityJan 06 2017
Premier NW Pennsylvania Accounting Firm Expands to Mercer Co The public accounting firm of McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP has opened an office in…