CPA – Manager
Amanda Landon is a Manager at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She had 11 years of experience prior to joining MPB in January 2017.
Amanda specializes in providing accounting and auditing services to governmental and nonprofit organizations.
- Westminster College, New Wilmington, PA
Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- PA Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
- Mercer County Women’s Connect
- Involved in various church activities
- 2016 Mercer County 40 Under Forty Recipient
- Graduate of Leadership Grove City
SECURE Act Client LetterJan 15 2020
Our firm strives to keep you informed of regulatory changes that impact the environments in which our clients
MPB Announces AcquisitionsNov 01 2019
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is committed to providing responsive innovative services and becoming the region’s recognized leader in our service niches. We are…