Royce L. Reichel is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She joined the firm in 2000.
Royce has extensive experience with individual and corporate tax accounting, including consultation and planning. She also focuses on auditing for-profit entities and employee benefit plans.
She is the captain of the Retirement Plan Services Group and a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Services Group and Information Technology Committee.
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Employee Benefit Plan Committee
- Northwest Chapter Executive Committee (Past)
- 2014 Yound Leaders Award
- Active Aging, Inc., President, Treasurer (Past)
- Meadville Medical Center Corporate Board
- Meadville Family YMCA
PICPA Young Leader AwardAug 27 2019
Congratulations Ashley Mocker Ashley Mocker was named one of the 2019 Young Leader Award recipients by the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA). The…
PICPA Young Leader AwardJul 02 2019
Congratulations Scott A. Herzing Each year the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) recognizes individuals under forty who demonstrate a commitment and passion toward…
Philip Held Promoted to SupervisorApr 15 2019
Philip Held, CPA has been promoted to the position of Supervisor in our Erie office. Phil specializes in financial statement and income tax preparation for…