If you are in any of the following situations, consider outsourcing your internal bookkeeping needs to MPB:
- Your organization is not large enough to justify hiring an employee to handle your bookkeeping needs.
- You are having trouble replacing your bookkeeper who retired.
- You, as the business owner, are doing the bookkeeping yourself. (Remember, your time is better spent elsewhere!)
- You need more confidentiality than you currently have.
- You need access to accurate operating results during the year.
- You are wanting to reduce employee costs, including wages, benefits, paid time off, etc.
We can efficiently handle the following tasks for you in a cost-effective manner:
- Pay your bills
- Invoice your customers and record payments received
- Maintain your general ledger
- Reconcile your bank accounts
- Provide you with a wide variety of reports
- Help you to understand your year-to-date results throughout the year for planning purposes
We provide outsourced bookkeeping services to both for-profit and non-profit organizations of all sizes. If you want to explore this option, please contact your nearest office.
Working Together ConferenceSep 19 2019
Partner, Karen Benson, CPA served as an Examination Issues panelist with two IRS Western PA Group Managers at the Working Together conference on Sept. 19th,…
PICPA Young Leader AwardAug 27 2019
Congratulations Ashley Mocker Ashley Mocker was named one of the 2019 Young Leader Award recipients by the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA). The…
PICPA Young Leader AwardJul 02 2019
Congratulations Scott A. Herzing Each year the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) recognizes individuals under forty who demonstrate a commitment and passion toward…