It is never too early to begin financial planning. Whether you need assistance with education, estate or investment planning, our certified Personal Financial Specialists (PFS) at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP (MPB) can work with you by developing personalized financial plans most suitable for you and your loved ones. We assist you every step of the way by helping you achieve your financial goals, and we provide one-on-one guidance to help you meet short- and long-term needs.
The steps for creating and maintaining a solid financial plan include:
- Evaluating your current financial status by gathering data, analyzing your assets and measuring your risk tolerance.
- Understanding the options available to maximize financial growth and minimize tax liability. This includes planned savings, individual retirement accounts (IRAs), 401(k) pension accounts, and PA 529 college savings programs.
- Establishing practical goals to help you meet short-term and long-term needs.
- Developing and implementing a plan that best fits your unique financial situation.
- Maintaining your financial plan through close monitoring and making necessary adjustments as your financial needs change.
The team at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP offers extensive professional knowledge in the following areas:
- Asset Allocation
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Financial advising in Collaborative Practice Cases
- Income Tax Planning
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Succession Planning
The professionals at Mc Gill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP know that life is ever changing. MPB is here to assist with analyzing your financial planning needs and providing guidance as changes become necessary.
Working Together ConferenceSep 19 2019
Partner, Karen Benson, CPA served as an Examination Issues panelist with two IRS Western PA Group Managers at the Working Together conference on Sept. 19th,…
PICPA Young Leader AwardAug 27 2019
Congratulations Ashley Mocker Ashley Mocker was named one of the 2019 Young Leader Award recipients by the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA). The…
PICPA Young Leader AwardJul 02 2019
Congratulations Scott A. Herzing Each year the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) recognizes individuals under forty who demonstrate a commitment and passion toward…