Jessica Phillips is a Manager at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She had 8 years of experience prior to joining MPB in October 2016.
Jessica has experience providing accounting, auditing and tax services to a wide range of industries includin
g the manufacturing, construction, wholesale distribution, retail and non-profit industries. She manages audit and accounting engagements and specializes in several areas, including bookkeeping, software support, internal control testing, financial statement preparation and analysis,accounting for various Federal programs and testing compliance with Federal rules and regulations. Jessica also has significant expertise in income tax preparation for individuals, partnerships and corporations.
- Thiel College, Greenville, PA
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting and Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- PA Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
- Treasurer, Greenville Rotary Club
- Member, UPMC Foundation Board
- Member, Thiel College Alumni Board
- Member, Greenville Alliance Church
10 Woodland Center Drive
Grove City, Pennsylvania 16127
PHONE: (724) 458-7490 | FAX: (724) 458-0766