If you are in any of the following situations, consider outsourcing your internal bookkeeping needs to MPB:
- Your organization is not large enough to justify hiring an employee to handle your bookkeeping needs.
- You are having trouble replacing your bookkeeper who retired.
- You, as the business owner, are doing the bookkeeping yourself. (Remember, your time is better spent elsewhere!)
- It would be best if you had more confidentiality than you currently have.
- You need access to accurate operating results during the year.
- You want to reduce employee costs, including wages, benefits, paid time off, etc.
We can efficiently handle the following tasks for you in a cost-effective manner:
- Pay your bills
- Invoice your customers and record payments received
- Maintain your general ledger
- Reconcile your bank accounts
- Provide you with a wide variety of reports
- Help you to understand your year-to-date results throughout the year for planning purposes
We provide outsourced bookkeeping services to for-profit and non-profit organizations of all sizes. If you want to explore this option, please contact the nearest MPB office.