Pamela Stepnowski is a Manager at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She had over 21 years of experience prior to joining the firm in 2006. She is a member of the firm’s Retirement Plan Services and Manufacturing Services Groups.
Pamela specializes in auditing of pension plans and preparation of individual and corporate taxes.
- Villa Maria College, Erie, PA Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (Concentration in Accounting)
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Panel Member for Erie ATHENA Powerlink
MPB Announces AcquisitionsNov 01 2019
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is committed to providing responsive innovative services and becoming the region’s recognized leader in our service niches. We are…
MPB Moves its Erie OfficeNov 01 2019
Effective November 1, 2019, McGill, Power, Bell & Associates LLP is moving into the former location of BKD, LLP at 2402 West 8th Street and…
Working Together ConferenceSep 19 2019
Partner, Karen Benson, CPA served as an Examination Issues panelist with two IRS Western PA Group Managers at the Working Together conference on Sept. 19th,…