Pamela Stepnowski is a Manager at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She had over 21 years of experience prior to joining the firm in 2006. She is a member of the firm’s Retirement Plan Services and Manufacturing Services Groups.
Pamela specializes in auditing of pension plans and preparation of individual and corporate taxes.
- Villa Maria College, Erie, PA Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (Concentration in Accounting)
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Panel Member for Erie ATHENA Powerlink
SECURE Act Client LetterJan 15 2020
Our firm strives to keep you informed of regulatory changes that impact the environments in which our clients
MPB Announces AcquisitionsNov 01 2019
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is committed to providing responsive innovative services and becoming the region’s recognized leader in our service niches. We are…