Pamela Stepnowski is a Manager at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She had over 21 years of experience prior to joining the firm in 2006. She is a member of the firm’s Retirement Plan Services and Manufacturing Services Groups.
Pamela specializes in auditing of pension plans and preparation of individual and corporate taxes.
- Villa Maria College, Erie, PA Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (Concentration in Accounting)
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Panel Member for Erie ATHENA Powerlink
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP Returns to Grove CityJan 06 2017
Premier NW Pennsylvania Accounting Firm Expands to Mercer Co The public accounting firm of McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP has opened an office in…