Our dedicated employee benefits service team has positioned itself as an industry leader in providing auditing and consulting services in this highly complex and regulated practice area.
Be assured that by choosing MPB, your employee benefit plan will receive a high-quality audit.
Our clients value the personal attention, proactive approach, and strong relationships we strive to maintain. The relationships we build and the creative solutions we provide are what we believe give us a competitive edge. In addition, we strive to find new ways to look at challenges and offer more cost-effective answers.
We promise that MPB will provide exceptional service utilizing professionals with superior technical expertise in accounting and auditing, trained explicitly in auditing employee benefit plans.
Scrutiny of employee benefit plans by regulators (both the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Department of Labor (DOL) is increasing, along with the American Institute of CPA (AICPA) also focusing on audit firms performing these highly technical audits. Having a highly-skilled and qualified firm performing your annual employee benefit plan audit is critical.
Why Choose McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP?
- MPB provides auditing and consulting services for employee benefit plans and has developed a highly trained niche practice area; our Retirement Plan Services Group is dedicated to maintaining its position as a leader in the industry. This team is co-led by partners Karen L. Benson and Royce L. Reichel. Karen is a recognized leader and national speaker on employee benefit plans.
- We have vast experience with employee benefit plan audits. Also, through our membership with Allinial Global, we work with a network of 97 firms across the country that audit employee benefit plans, allowing our firm to stay abreast of the most recent news, resources, legislation, and regulations that may affect our clients.
- Our quality work product is reflected in our firm’s membership in the Employee Benefits Audit Quality Center of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- We understand as a service firm, we must provide exceptional service, including communicating openly with you, completing the audit promptly, informing all staff of fieldwork dates, and regularly updating you on the status of the audits.
- As a regional accounting firm with a team dedicated to our employee benefits clientele, our fees are based on our quality work product, experienced auditors, investment in technology, and focus on continuing professional education.
We realize we may not be the least expensive firm compared to some other firms. Still, your investment in our experienced auditors will pro