Shawn P. Emerson is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He joined the firm in 2002. He is a member of the firm’s Non-profit and Government Service Group.
Shawn focuses on providing accounting, audit and attest, consulting and tax services to the for-profit, non-profit, governmental and affordable housing & community development industries. He also has experience in audit and attest services for proprietary and non-profit institutions of higher education. Many of Shawn’s clients are subject to US Office of Management and Budget Circular A-133.
Shawn is a member of McGill, Power, Bell & Associates quality control committee.
- The Canisius College of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- PICPA Non-profit Conference & Technical Issues Committee Member
- PICPA Executive Committee Erie Chapter
- Executive Advisory Committee of Central Tech H.S. City of Erie School District
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church Financial Secretary
SECURE Act Client LetterJan 15 2020
Our firm strives to keep you informed of regulatory changes that impact the environments in which our clients
MPB Announces AcquisitionsNov 01 2019
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is committed to providing responsive innovative services and becoming the region’s recognized leader in our service niches. We are…