Shawn P. Emerson is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He joined the firm in 2002. He is a member of the firm’s Non-profit and Government Service Group.
Shawn focuses on providing accounting, audit and attest, consulting and tax services to the for-profit, non-profit, governmental and affordable housing & community development industries. He also has experience in audit and attest services for proprietary and non-profit institutions of higher education. Many of Shawn’s clients are subject to US Office of Management and Budget Circular A-133.
Shawn is a member of McGill, Power, Bell & Associates quality control committee.
- The Canisius College of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- PICPA Non-profit Conference & Technical Issues Committee Member
- PICPA Executive Committee Erie Chapter
- Executive Advisory Committee of Central Tech H.S. City of Erie School District
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church Financial Secretary
PICPA Young Leader AwardJul 02 2019
Congratulations Scott A. Herzing Each year the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) recognizes individuals under forty who demonstrate a commitment and passion toward…
Philip Held Promoted to SupervisorApr 15 2019
Philip Held, CPA has been promoted to the position of Supervisor in our Erie office. Phil specializes in financial statement and income tax preparation for…
Joshua Beerbower Promoted to Senior AccountantJan 31 2019
Joshua Beerbower has been promoted to the position of Senior Accountant in our Meadville office. Josh specializes in tax preparation for individuals and corporations as…