CPA – Partner
Shawn P. Emerson is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He joined the firm in 2002. He is a member of the firm’s Non-profit and Government Service Group.
Shawn focuses on providing accounting, audit and attest, consulting and tax services to the for-profit, non-profit, governmental and affordable housing & community development industries. He also has experience in audit and attest services for proprietary and non-profit institutions of higher education. Many of Shawn’s clients are subject to US Office of Management and Budget Circular A-133.
Shawn is a member of McGill, Power, Bell & Associates quality control committee.
- The Canisius College of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- PICPA Non-profit Conference & Technical Issues Committee Member
- PICPA Executive Committee Erie Chapter
- Executive Advisory Committee of Central Tech H.S. City of Erie School District
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church Financial Secretary
Shawn P. Emerson
1920 West 8th Street
Erie, Pennsylvania 16505
PHONE: (814) 453-6594 | FAX: (814) 455-3642