Shawn P. Emerson is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He joined the firm in 2002. He is a member of the firm’s Non-profit and Government Service Group.
Shawn focuses on providing accounting, audit and attest, consulting and tax services to the for-profit, non-profit, governmental and affordable housing & community development industries. He also has experience in audit and attest services for proprietary and non-profit institutions of higher education. Many of Shawn’s clients are subject to US Office of Management and Budget Circular A-133.
Shawn is a member of McGill, Power, Bell & Associates quality control committee.
- The Canisius College of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- PICPA Non-profit Conference & Technical Issues Committee Member
- PICPA Executive Committee Erie Chapter
- Executive Advisory Committee of Central Tech H.S. City of Erie School District
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church Financial Secretary
Working Together ConferenceSep 19 2019
Partner, Karen Benson, CPA served as an Examination Issues panelist with two IRS Western PA Group Managers at the Working Together conference on Sept. 19th,…
PICPA Young Leader AwardAug 27 2019
Congratulations Ashley Mocker Ashley Mocker was named one of the 2019 Young Leader Award recipients by the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA). The…
PICPA Young Leader AwardJul 02 2019
Congratulations Scott A. Herzing Each year the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) recognizes individuals under forty who demonstrate a commitment and passion toward…