If you own a small or growing business, a non-profit organization, or don’t have the funds or revenue to hire a full-time CFO — hiring a part-time CFO could be the solution. Gain the benefits of an experienced financial executive at a fraction of the cost.
There are many reasons why your business should consider a part-time CFO:
- Funds may not be currently available for a full-time CFO
- You need to replace someone who has left or taken an extended leave of absence
- It would help if you had someone to oversee a special project
- You need assistance with a complex fiscal issue
When hiring one of our Part-Time CFO consultants, you get an experienced financial executive and the support of the firm’s experts. The firm has individuals who are experts in taxation, auditing, valuations, litigation, bankruptcy, and other consulting services. These individuals also cover a broad spectrum of businesses and organizations, including manufacturing, distribution, dealerships, non-profits, and healthcare.
Our Part-time CFOs can provide the following activities without breaking your company’s budget:
- Oversee forward-looking financial initiatives
- Participate in and guide current and long-range strategic planning activities
- Provide a clear understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, the effect on the financials, and how to prepare for significant accounting changes
- Implement tax-saving strategies
- Provide guidance and oversight on operating budgets to project financial goals and generate helpful trend analysis.
- Provide guidance and oversight on capital budgets and assist in capital acquisitions.
- Provide guidance and oversight to forecast and manage cash flows
- Monitor and review internal financials to improve quality, timeliness, and accuracy
- Assist in compliance requirements — audits, tax filings, etc.
- Assist in bank financing and negotiations with bankers
- Review, design, and document internal controls and segregation of duties.
- Train and manage fiscal personnel
- Assist in developing the fiscal department’s procedures for record-keeping, documentation, and communications
Our Part-Time CFOs are experienced in working with businesses and organizations of all sizes, industries, and stages of growth. Contact us to speak with one of our experts or discuss how an outsourced part-time CFO can help your company achieve its goals faster.
For questions or help, contact:
Craig Moffatt , CPA, MBA, MT
Director of Consulting Services