Our dedicated employee benefit service team has positioned itself as an industry leader in providing auditing and consulting services in this highly complex and regulated practice area. You can be assured that by choosing MPB, your employee benefit plan will be provided with a high-quality audit.
Our clients value the personal attention, proactive approach and strong relationships we strive to maintain. The relationships we build and the creative solutions we provide are what we believe give us the competitive edge. We strive to find new ways to look at challenges and offer more cost-effective answers.
Our promise to you is that MPB will provide exceptional service utilizing professionals who possess superior technical expertise in accounting and auditing, specifically trained in auditing employee benefit plans.
Scrutiny of employee benefit plans by regulators, (both the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Department of Labor (DOL) is increasing, along with the American Institute of CPA (AICPA) also focusing on audit firms performing these highly technical audits. It is critical to have a highly-skilled and qualified firm performing your annual employee benefit plan audit.
Why Choose McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP?
- MPB specializes in providing auditing and consulting services for employee benefit plans and has developed a highly trained niche practice area, our Retirement Plan Services Group, which is fully dedicated to maintaining its position as a leader in the industry. This team is co-led by partners, Karen L. Benson and Royce L. Reichel. Karen is a recognized leader and national speaker on employee benefit plans.
- We have vast experience with employee benefit plan audits. Also, through our membership with Allinial Global, we work with a network of 97 firms across the country that audit employee benefit plans. This allows our firm to stay abreast of the most recent news, resources, legislation and regulations that may affect our clients.
- Our quality work product is reflected in our firm’s membership to the Employee Benefits Audit Quality Center of the American Institute of ertified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- We understand as a service firm we must provide exceptional service including communicating openly with you, completing the audit in a timely manner, informing all staff of fieldwork dates and regularly updating you on the status of the audits.
- As a regional accounting firm with a team dedicated to our employee benefit clientele, our fees are based on our quality work product, experienced auditors, investment in technology and focus on continuing professional education We realize we may not be the least expensive firm compared to some other firms, but your investment in our experienced auditors will provide peace of mind and pay dividends to your organization in the future.
SECURE Act Client LetterJan 15 2020
Our firm strives to keep you informed of regulatory changes that impact the environments in which our clients
MPB Announces AcquisitionsNov 01 2019
McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP is committed to providing responsive innovative services and becoming the region’s recognized leader in our service niches. We are…