Staff Accountant – Audit
August 24, 2023
- This full-time position requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting and an interest in future advancement and growth in the public accounting profession.
- Primary responsibilities include assistance with audits and other attest engagements for various for-profit, non-profit, and governmental organizations.
- The ideal candidate will possess highly developed communication and analytical skills, a high level of professionalism, and the ability to work cohesively in teams.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are pivotal factors for success in this position.
- Applicants with a goal of passing the CPA exam are preferred.
- All of our locations are currently accepting applications for this position.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Please send letter of interest and resume to [email protected].
MPB is an equal opportunity employer.