Kevin Oviatt is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He had over 3 years of experience prior to joining the firm in 2004. He is a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Services, Research and Experimentation Tax Credit, and Business Valuation and Litigation Support Groups.
Kevin is focused in individual and corporate tax planning and consultation. He is also a leader in the firm’s Research and Experimentation Tax Credit Group, where he works with clients in documenting and calculating tax benefits related to research and development.
Kevin has assisted several clients with business consulting services including business acquisitions, business valuations, and litigation support. He is also a member of the finance committee for the NTMA, Northwest Chapter.
- Pennsylvania State University – Behrend, Erie, PA Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
- Certified Valuation Analyst, CVA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Finance Council Member of NTMA
Report to the NationsApr 17 2020
The 2020 Report to the Nations—the ACFE’s 11th study on the costs and effects of occupational fraud—represents the latest in a series of reports dating back to the first edition published in 1996
CARES ActMar 28 2020
After years of gridlock in Congress, our political leaders are now working together to pass legislation and
free up funding to help American companies
Dave Niemira, CPA returns to MPBMar 24 2020
Dave Niemira, CPA rejoined the firm as a Supervisor in March 2020. Dave brings 12 years of combined experience in public accounting and as the…