Kevin Oviatt is a Partner at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He had over 3 years of experience prior to joining the firm in 2004. He is a member of the firm’s Manufacturing Services, Research and Experimentation Tax Credit, and Business Valuation and Litigation Support Groups.
Kevin is focused in individual and corporate tax planning and consultation. He is also a leader in the firm’s Research and Experimentation Tax Credit Group, where he works with clients in documenting and calculating tax benefits related to research and development.
Kevin has assisted several clients with business consulting services including business acquisitions, business valuations, and litigation support. He is also a member of the finance committee for the NTMA, Northwest Chapter.
- Pennsylvania State University – Behrend, Erie, PA Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
- Certified Valuation Analyst, CVA
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Finance Council Member of NTMA
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …
2020 Year-End Planning LetterDec 28 2020
December 8, 2020 To Our Valued Clients and Friends: 2020 was a year of unprecedented challenges, primarily due to the rapid spread of the COVID-19…