Tony Grychowski is a Senior Accountant at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. He had over a year of experience prior to joining the firm in 2015.
Tony specializes in providing accounting and auditing services to governmental, for-profit, and nonprofit organizations. In particular, his experience includes performing audits in accordance with Uniform Guidance requirements for entities that require single audits of federal funds.
- The Pennsylvania State University – The Behrend College, Erie, Pa Bachelor of Science: Accounting, Minor: Finance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- PA Institute of Certified Public Accounting (PICPA)
- Treasurer, Family & Community Christian Association (Sept. 2019 – Present)
- Treasurer, Meadville Neighborhood Center (June 2020 – Present)
- Programs Committee Member, NWPA Chapter NTMA (March 2020 – Preset)
Nathan Marzka Earns CPA LicenseMay 11 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Nathan Marzka has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Nathan is a Senior Accountant at…
Scott Duda Earns CPA LicenseApr 27 2022
MPB is pleased to announce that Scott Duda has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Scott is a Senior Accountant at…