Candace Saulsbery is a Supervisor at McGill, Power, Bell & Associates, LLP. She had over 5 years of experience prior to joining the firm in November 2019.
Candace has extensive experience in tax accounting including the preparation of corporate, estate, and individual tax returns, along with tax planning. She also has experience with compilation and review engagements.
- Grove City College, Grove City, PA
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
Landon, Getz & Shawgo, 2021 PICPA Young Leader Award RecipientsJul 12 2021
Amanda Landon, CPA, Manager, Kaley Getz, CPA, Supervisor and Kasandra Shawgo, CPA, Senior Accountant are among an elite group of members who have demonstrated a…
Devin Moses Earns CPA LicenseJan 27 2021
MPB is pleased to announce that Devin Moses has earned his license as a Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania. Devin is a Senior Accountant with…
MPB Announces 2021 PromotionsDec 30 2020
Several team members have been promoted to Senior Accountant. …